Thursday, September 17, 2020

Reading Journal: My Emoji Stories

Hi everyone! how's today? i hope you have a good day today. This is my second reading journal on this blog. So today i will express something with emoji that describes the stories i read.



Yesterday i read the story of "The Elephant and The Blind Men" from ER Central. The stories telling about how people had their own opinion, we can had same opinion or not with other person, the moral of the stories is how we response when the other people had their own opinion, we must respect to each other. Like I said before, if you want to be heard, respect other people's opinion first.




I choose an elephant emoji because the story tell about a bunch of blind men touch the part of elephant and arguing about their own opinion. They have a different perspective because they touch a different part of the elephant. 


I choose this emoji to describes when a bunch of blind men began to argue what the elephant was like, and each of them instead that he was right with their own opinion. They arguing untill they were getting angry to each other.

I choose this emoji to describes when a wise man smiled and calmly explained to them. The wise man said to them that the all correct. The reason why the wise man said that to them because they experienced it differently is because they touched a different part of the elephant.

So this is how I describes the story of "The Elephant and The Blind Men" with some emoji, thank you for your time, see you on my next blog post. Have a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

     What is up everyone! Did you have a good day? First, I just want to thank all of you for your attention and for reading about me tellin...