Thursday, October 8, 2020

Reading Report : The Perfect Song

 



         What is up everyone! Did you have a good day? First, I just want to thank all of you for your attention and for reading about me telling you some stories on this blog even my last post on this blog. Today i will tell you a story and give the perfect soundtrack for this story.



         The story is entitled "Marley and Me" by John Grogan. This story is not just about a dog. This is a story about a whole family and their love for their pet. The story begin with John and Jenny are young and in love each other, they have a good solid jobs, work at the same place, in a big newspaper. One day they decide to buy a puppy. Finally he bought that and a puppy named Marley. Marley isn't obedient calm puppy. He doesn't listen to commands, he throws things off the table, gnaws on his shoes, and spoils things. He also eats everything potted plants or office supplies. But John and Jenny still love Marley even he is a bad dog, John and Jenny loves Marley because he is not a boring dog and makes the life of John Jenny much more fun.

        For the soundtrack of this story, i will use the song called "You've got a friend in me" by Randy Newman. This song is soundtrack in a movie entitled "Toy Story 4".




You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

This lyrics is describe when John and Jenny meet Marley for the first time.
They welcome Marley to be part of their family.

And as the years go by
Our friendship will never die
You're gonna see it's our destiny
You've got a friend in me

Marley grew up with John and Jenny, even Marley is a bad dog they still loves. 
And Marley give them happiness.

I think it's enough for today, thank you for read my blog, see you in another post.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

     What is up everyone! Did you have a good day? First, I just want to thank all of you for your attention and for reading about me tellin...