Thursday, October 1, 2020

ER Individual Project: MY SPECIAL GIFT FOR X

 


        What is up everyone! Did you have a good day? First, I just want to thank all of you for your attention and for reading about me telling you some stories on this blog even my last post on this blog. Today I will give my favorite character a gift that this character deserve to get from me.


       My first favorite character is Li from "Freeing The Birds". The story it's about Li freeing the bird because Li isn't comfortable when he saw birds inside a cage.One day Li take a walk and when he past the market he saw many bird sold in cage. Li want the birds have a free life outside the cage, so Li buy some birds and freeing them. I am interested in Li because I have the same feel when I see animal in a cage, I just want to release them in to nature.


        I will give the nobel prize to Li as the most kind person in the world. I give this to Li because he so kind, even to animal. He did'nt think about himself but he cares to another creator around him, like an act he take to freeing some bird.


    
        My second favorite character is Jayaprana from "Jayaprana". This story tells about Jayaprana and his true love. Jayaprana is a servant of the King in Bali. The King told him to marry someone and the King ask him to choose a young girl in the castle, but Jayaprana refused. Until one day Jayaprana walk to the town while he walking he saw a beautiful girl her name is Ni Layonsari and suddenly makes Jayaprana fall in love. Finally they married, and after that as the time goes by the King likes Ni Layonsari and try to take her heart from Jayaprana. The King make Jayaprana far away from Ni Layonsari and at the end the King kill Jayaprana.


        I think, I will give this DeLorean to Jayaprana. This car can take Jayaprana to travelling the time, so when Jayaprana became suspicious and saw that the king wanted to take Ni Layonsari from him, he could escape using this car and go to the future, go as far as possible. I think it's enough for today, thank you for read my blog, see you in another post.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your ideas, Nevel. I wonder if I could borrow that time-travelling car from Jayaprana. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy the car? I want to buy it too, if it isn't pricey...

    ReplyDelete

Reflection

     What is up everyone! Did you have a good day? First, I just want to thank all of you for your attention and for reading about me tellin...